Pinnacle Support Services provides supported living accommodation to vulnerable adults with a learning disability, autism and/or mental health condition.
We offer flexible care and support packages up to 24 hours a day, giving people who need short or long term support an opportunity to live their everyday life in a safe, home environment with their own tenancy. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for personal care.
Pinnacle Support Services is led by an experienced leadership team who have been frontline social workers in statutory settings and managers in local authorities. They have the knowledge and skills needed to train their staff members to deliver excellent standards of care and fulfil their organisation's mission. We will be able to respond appropriately to challenges that we encounter and manage difficult situations as they arise, never compromising on the safety and wellbeing of our staff and the people who our service supports.
We are committed to supporting people to live meaningful lives.
Our Company Values
- Supporting you to make informed choices
- Actively listening to you and respecting your views, rights and choices
- Empowering you to make meaningful choices about your care and support
Trust & Integrity
- A culture of trust built on strong principles and values integral to our organisation
- Openness, honesty and transparency
- Person centred focus
Care & Compassion
- Quality care underpinned by high standards
- Supporting you with compassion and understanding
- Tailoring our services to support your needs and outcomes
Dignity & Respect
- Treating you with dignity and respect
- Involving you in decisions about your life
- Valuing your preferences, privacy and consent
Promoting Wellbeing & Welfare
- Promoting your safety
- Supporting you to live a meaningful life
- Maintaining your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
Committed & Reliable
- Committed to delivering high quality care and support
- Continually improving the standards of our service
- Reliable and trustworthy
Our Leadership Team
Pinnacle Support Services was established by its leadership team because it was recognised that there was a disparity between what vulnerable people needed to support them to live independently and the options available to support them. It was not acceptable to our directors that facilities available for people were too rigid and when practising as front line social workers as they found that they were constantly trying to fit people into conditions that were never right for them. The directors have therefore decided to set up a model of care promoting real inclusion to address these challenges.
The two directors of Pinnacle Support Services together have over thirty years of experience in social care. They are both qualified social workers by background and have worked in management roles in different local authorities. They have experience of working with a diverse range of service groups such as older people, adults over the age of 18 years, mental health, individuals with forensic background, learning disabilities, autism, sensory impairments and physical disabilities.
The management team have the knowledge, skills and experience to support the staff in the organisation to deliver excellent care standards. They ensure that their staff will be adequately trained and supervised to actively engage with people that they support to build effective professional working relationships. Pinnacle Support Services are passionate about providing person centred support and have excellent working knowledge and understanding of the legislation and guidance that must be adhered to.
But more than this, the leadership team understand that every individual has their own needs, their own goals to achieve and they need the right environment to them support them in this. Pinnacle Support Services offer a type of flexible supported living solution that can make all the difference for people with a learning disability, autism and/or a mental health condition. We want to be able to support people who are looking for an opportunity to live their everyday life in a way that is meaningful to them. This is our vision.
Why We're Different
- We support people to make informed choices in their lives by providing them with the information that they need to do so. We actively listen to the people that we support and respect their views, rights and choices. We want individuals to make meaningful choices about their care and support.
- We have strong principles that we follow to ensure that we can build a culture of trust within our organisation. We are open, honest and transparent with service users, carers and their families about what we can do. There is always a person-centred focus in our service delivery.
- Our organisation is underpinned by standards that ensure that our staff deliver high quality care. We always relate to people we support with compassion and understand that we need to tailor our support to meet outcomes that are important to individuals.
- We believe that the people who we support should always be treated with dignity and respect. We want people to feel involved in decisions in their lives and have their preferences listened to. We value privacy and consent.
- We want people to feel safe and protected. We strive to find out what is important to the people we support to improve and maintain their wellbeing so that they feel supported to live a meaningful life. This includes a person's physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
- We are committed to delivering high-quality care and support. We can be relied upon to continually improve our service standards to promote people's positive experiences and achieve person-centred outcomes.
- Our Leadership team is made up of qualified social workers who have extensive experience in the health and social care industry, both as social workers and as managers in local authorities. They are registered with Social Work England and have a strong ethics and values base which underpin the organisation's standards.
- Pinnacle Support Services are committed to providing a supported living solution to people who need support, be it in the short term or for longer. They will tailor their support and involvement around the individual in a flexible way, adopting a model of care which focuses on strengths and independence.
- The Pinnacle Support Services team are passionate about delivering excellent care standards and understand the assessment and support planning process as the directors of the organisation have worked as front line social workers completing these daily. They are confident that their approach and service delivery will transform the lives of the people that they support.
'Inspiring people to live meaningful lives'
If you would like more information or to make a referral, please call us on 07879 348614 or email us on email@example.com