Person Centred Care
A flexible and responsive service tailored to each person within a framework that encourages choices. Support is based upon an individual's preferences and the outcomes they would like to achieve.
A comprehensive initial assessment process is completed to capture the views, needs and strengths of the person. We will visit the person in their current residence and involve their family and other professionals with their consent. This is with a view to providing personalised care and support to promote wellbeing.
Aftercare Support for Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
Supporting with discharge and aftercare planning when leaving a hospital setting. This is with a view to determining what services may be needed to support with promoting the person's mental health.
High quality, personalised support for individuals with a forensic background. Working with a multi disciplinary model to promote the recovery and rehabilitation of clients and manage the risk of relapsing or reoffending.
Step Down Support
Providing support to people with a learning disability, autism and mental health condition as a transitional service as they prepare their return to living in the community.
Long Term Support
Longer term provision options available to support people to live their lives more independently and promote wellbeing. Experienced, resilient and passionate team committed to working with individuals who have been discharged from secure settings, including those with a history of offending behaviour.
We offer core hours as part of our service model which provides people we support with access to assistance in a flexible way. This means that individuals can be supported to meet their needs as they arise, which is beneficial in managing anxieties and challenging behaviours. Additional support hours as part of a person's support plan would complement the core hours.
Safe, homely environment delivering personalised support to people with a learning disability, autism and mental health conditions to gain the life skills and confidence they need for independent living. This could be tailored in a flexible way to more intensive 24-hour support. The support we deliver is registered with the CQC and is expected to be for people with low, medium or higher-level needs who have their own tenancy.
Pinnacle Support Services will be providing core hours during the day and considers this the best value way to support people flexibly and responsively outside their individual support plans.
Support within the core hours can include, but is not limited to:
- Tenancy management
- Budgeting and correspondence
- Healthy eating
- Ensuring the health, safety, security and welfare of all people we support
- Emotional and practical support by managing anxieties and supporting the escalation of behaviours
Services we provide
We offer a wide range of care and support. This could be, but is not limited to assistance or supervision with:
- cleaning, laundry and making your bed
- doing your shopping list and shopping
- budgeting your money
- going to your appointments
- opening a bank account
- finding work, training, education
- getting to leisure activities
- accessing the community
- accessing benefits
- paying your bills, your rent
- filling out forms
- accessing help from professionals
- giving advice on food, nutrition
- arranging repairs
- advice on health and safety
- liaising with social worker/doctor/nurse
- accessing counselling
- preparing meals
- monitoring or supporting with medication
- prompting and supervision with personal hygiene
- staying in touch with friends and family
- supporting with religious/cultural needs
- arranging prescription collection
- emotional difficulties